Make these 10 gorgeous yet easy patriotic wreaths that will brighten up your home, perfect for Memorial Day, 4th of July, and other patriotic holidays.
Here are my favorite do-it-yourself patriotic wreaths, perfect to decorate for 4th of July, Memorial Day, Veteran’s Day or even President’s Day. From easy-peasy to a bit more intricate, there is something for every skill level.
These are easy to make and add a wonderful punch of patriotic color to your decor to welcome guests or just to let everyone know how much the good old US of A means to you.
So, here we go:
1. My whimsical patriotic flip flop wreath, perfect for those hot summer days.
I live in Florida, and flip-flops are year-round attire here, so here’s an easy DIY patriotic flip flop wreath I made! (The flip-flops and other supplies were purchased at the dollar store for a total of $6.00!)
I based mine on this one:
2. Simple grapevine and ribbon patriotic wreath.
Easy and elegant.
3. Awesome felt patriotic wreath.
Love this one and very easy to make!
4. This 4th of July wreath reminds me of fireworks with the burst of red flowers behind the star!
5. Use patriotic cupcake liners to make this cute, very inexpensive wreath!
These are hot glued onto a Styrofoam wreath – easy and oh-so-cute!
6. This patriotic wreath is gorgeous!
The making of this one is a bit more involved, but there is a clear step by step tutorial and it turned out beautifully!
7. This cute little wreath uses pinwheels and cut-out stars!
Items were inexpensive and purchased through Oriental Trading Company – cute!
8. Fun clothes pin patriotic wreath.
How easy is that? Use a wire frame, spray paint the clothes pins, and voila, a great patriotic wreath!
9. American flag wreath made from bandanas.
So easy and really cute!
10. I love flower wreaths and this combines flowers and a flag for a lovely patriotic wreath.
Here’s one more, that’s not really a wreath, but a terrific patriotic wall hanging.
This one uses a painted baby crib rail as a sweet flag wall hanging.
I think this is such a clever idea! Here are other ways to repurpose an old baby crib.
I hope you found the perfect wreath among these ideas! Let me know which ones you like best!
Having a Memorial Day cookout or 4th of July party? Here are some great food ideas to really wow your guests!
Check out these 12 patriotic food ideas!
Have a safe and relaxing holiday!
Ready to get organized?
Get your FREE copy of professional organizer Pam Hoepner's Top 20 Organizing Tips, full of easy, inexpensive ways to organize your entire home!
Bonus: You'll also receive our weekly newsletter full of even more easy, frugal organizing, cooking & DIY ideas!