Make these fantastic 4th of July wreaths to brighten up your front door with patriotic spirit.
Here are my favorite do-it-yourself patriotic 4th of July wreaths. From easy-peasy to a bit more intricate, there is something for every skill level.
These are easy to make and add a wonderful punch of patriotic color to your decor to welcome guests or just to let everyone know how much the good old US of A means to you.
So, here we go:
1. Clothespin 4th of July wreath.
How easy is that? Use a wire frame, spray paint the clothes pins, and voila, a great patriotic wreath!
2. Simple grapevine and ribbon 4th of July wreath.
Easy and elegant.
3. Awesome felt 4th of July wreath.
Love this one!
4. This 4th of July wreath reminds me of fireworks with the burst of red flowers behind the star!
5. Use patriotic cupcake liners to make this cute 4th of July wreath!
These are hot glued onto a Styrofoam wreath – easy and oh-so-cute!
6. This 4th of July wreath is gorgeous!
The making of this one is a bit more involved, but there is a clear step by step tutorial and it turned out beautifully!
7. This fun 4th of July wreath uses pinwheels and cut-out stars!
Items were inexpensive and purchased through Oriental Trading Company – cute!
8. Whimsical 4th of July wreath made from flip-flops.
I live in Florida, and flip-flops are year-round attire here, so I really liked this wreath. (The flip-flops were purchased at the dollar store!)
9. 4th of July wreath made from bandanas.
So easy and really cute!
10. I love flower wreaths and this combines flowers and a flag for a great patriotic wreath.
I hope you found the perfect wreath among these ideas! Let me know which ones you like best!
Having a 4th of July party? Here are some great food ideas to really wow your guests!
Have a safe and happy 4th of July!
Get our newsletter!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter full of exclusive tips and printables just for you and receive a copy of my top 20 organizing tips!