- 10 awesome graduation gift ideas!
- Library humor to celebrate National Library Week
- Motivation from Scarlett O’Hara for National Procrastination Week
- Dr. Seuss birthday party ideas – from a children’s librarian!
- 8 great DIY bookcases
- 10 surprising ways to repurpose a baby crib
- Clever ways to use that wasted space under the stairs
- Clever ways to decorate a child’s room using only the door
- 5 ways to celebrate National Old Stuff Day (March 2nd)
- Take me to Hogwarts, Harry Potter
- 5 quick and easy ways to simplify your life
- 5 things to declutter in 5 minutes!
Ready to get organized?
Get a FREE copy of professional organizer Pam Hoepner's Top 20 Organizing Tips, full of easy, inexpensive ways to organize your entire home!
Bonus: You'll also receive our weekly newsletter full of even more easy, frugal organizing, cooking & DIY ideas!